Thanks for the tip. I just went through their Olympus sales, starting at the lowest prices
, and they've got a few good deals there.
12 MP with on-board image stabilisation for a couple of hundred bucks is really not bad. And, as you say, you can pick up a decent adaptor ring now for almost any lens to use on the M4/3 bodies. For fifteen dollars I bought a screw-mount adaptor for my E-P2. Using old lenses, I do all the focussing which is exactly my style, and the camera calculates the exposure for me. And shows me the changes. Sweet.
Mind you, I prefer to focus on the E-P2 with the eyepiece viewfinder -- that would add something like $200 to the cheapy price they offer for the body.
With all that said, of course, I use the E-P2 (or other digital) about 5% of the time I take pictures. The other 95% is with film cameras.