What other events that are better for testing a camera fresh from service?
Why, an event where the ladies and lords are dressing up; where musicians and acrobats abound, of course!
So I took the Bronica S that just got serviced by Jim Richeson to the Faire...
* Nothing says Welcome! like a six-footer warrior with a great sword taller than him.
* And the Nobleman (who shoots with a DSLR)
* And the lady with her dulcimer. After hearing her, I *want* to learn to play that thing, the sound is so pure.
* And the Gypsy and the Gaja who discussed the grave matter of: "How to get along with each other" with my daughter and friend (second and fourth grader respectively).
* And then there is the Writer
* And then of course, the Painter
And the faire continueth...
while I noticed that the Bronica is
... even smoother than before
... and it doesn't have any more light-leaks
... and it back-focus' no more!